Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

4.0.1

So yesterday the new patch came out for World of Warcraft and many people seem to have complaints about it or at least trade chat makes it seem that way. This is my first time blogging but I have been helping friends and guild members with game elements since I started playing; its time I shared that information with the world and what better time than the new 4.0.1 patch.

I thought that now with the new expansion on the verge of release I should give yet another place for people to go to learn about things in the game. Yes I know there are hundreds of blogs and forums that focus on World of Warcraft but so many of them seem to be from the leetest players or from the crazy math wizards yet I have not seen many if any from your average player; that is if I want to call my self average.

As this blog evolves I hope to show anyone who cares to listen (or read) the point of view of a holy priest in game aspects of all kinds including other classes and what one game element or another means. Remember anything I post on this blog is my opinion and you can choose to listen or not I am only trying to help the way I think it works from what I have seen and done I am not trying to force you to do it my way.